Saturday, January 9, 2010

Star Island I Wanted To Know About Everthing Star Wars. What Is The Best Star Wars Book I Can Read At Topsail Island?

I wanted to know about everthing Star Wars. What is the best Star Wars book I can read at Topsail Island? - star island

Hey it jedisara29. He wanted to know what is the best book I can read while I'm on the beach at Topsail Iceland. My favorite Star Wars books are always Darth Vader, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Revenge of the Sith, the Star Wars trilogy and Phantom Menace. Topsail Iceland and Sunday I would go for a week. Which is the best Star Wars book out there? I need someone recommend a good book I can buy star wars in barns and Noble. Please do not laugh at me because I like Star Wars books. Jedisara29 peace. PS What is your favorite book of Star Wars is?

5 comments:

Sweet Polly Purebred said...

Fast Times In Star Wars Alto. This is a young Jedi named Curly Joe falls in love with an alien Jedi, Jar-Jar-Lez, which tends to the dark side. Laughter occurs not when Curly Joe to understand how to make love Jar Jar.

zharanta... said...

Each book will be Star Wars by Timothy Zahn wrote totally awesome! They are often in the trilogy, but they are absolutely worth reading!

KATTALNU... said...

Personally perfer books that I found during the Clone Wars and all that is Darth Vader, under the reign of the dark empire.

Hunt097 said...

I do not know what you read, but not Star Wars is great. I especially like things that during the Clone Wars. Only to read a book that Star Wars has a sound not good. You always can read again to go the Star Wars books at Barnes and Nobles.

Darth Asil said...

When you begin to get in a few good books on the New Jedi Order series, "Vector Prime". There are a total of 18th They are employed you. If you've ever wanted to know what will happen to read all the characters in "The Return of the Jedi and their stories," Tales from Jabba's Palace "are so funny! The first book ever written, and the 1st trilogy is called" Splinter of the Mind's Eye. "It is between episodes 4 and 5, it was written 1978. It was also good." The storm is coming "is a book of Anakin Skywalker. I know it.

Post a Comment