Friday, January 8, 2010

Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease More Condition_symptoms If I Suffer From One Type Of Autoimmune Disease, Is It Likely That I'll Be Susceptible To Others?

If I suffer from one type of autoimmune disease, is it likely that I'll be susceptible to others? - autoimmune inner ear disease more condition_symptoms

I often have autoimmune hepatitis and infections of the inner ear. They were arrested in the last 5 months.

I went to a very high dose of prednisolone (steroids), and azathioprine. This has already been reduced and the inner ear infections are recurrent.

Did anyone know that?
(I ask for a reference of my doctors, but I am interested in the experiences of others.)

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Autoimmune Diseases of the cluster is, if it has a better chance of someone else.

Lisa A said...

Yes, people with autoimmune diseases tend to collect "them. "

I have two.

Post a Comment